I am a work alcoholic. Work is my drug. I like to do work. I just can’t take rest as I start feeling as if I am wasting my time by doing so. (more…)
A Jobless man applied for the position of ‘office boy’ at Microsoft. The HR manager interviewed him then watched him cleaning the floor as a test.
‘You are employed’ he said. Give me your e-mail address and I’ll send you the application to fill in, as well as date when you may start.
The man replied ‘But I don’t have a computer, neither an email’.
‘I’m sorry’, said the
He then sold the tomatoes in a door to door round. In less than two hours, he succeeded to double his capital. He repeated the operation three times, and returned home with $60.
The man realized that he can survive by this way, and started to go everyday earlier, and return late. Thus, his money doubled or tripled everyday. Shortly, he bought a cart, then a truck, and then he had his own fleet of delivery vehicles. 5 years later, the man is one of the biggest food retailers in the US ..
He started to plan his family’s future, and decided to have a life insurance. He called an insurance broker, and chose a protection plan… When the conversation was concluded the broker asked him his email. The man replied,’I don’t have an email.’
The broker answered curiously, ‘You don’t have an email, and yet have succeeded to build an empire. Can you imagine what you could have been if you had an e mail?!!’ The man thought for a while and replied, ‘Yes, I’d be an office boy at Microsoft!’
Experience on AD, Network Devices, Windows/UNIX Servers, & Backup.
Hands-on work experience with the following:
o Any alert monitoring tool eg: Netcool, BMC Patrol, NNM etc.
o Incident lifecycle process.
o Any ITSM tool eg: Remedy, Peregrine etc.
o Batch job scheduling.
o Start/stop backup jobs.
o Backup monitoring tools like Networker.
· Real time acknowledgement and ownership of IT infrastructure alerts.
· Quickly address the critical alerts and follow up with respective teams till the resolution.
· Work as a central point of contact for all technical support teams and provide up-to-date information for on-going incidents/alerts.
· Ready to work in Night Shifts (24x7x 365 model)
· Good communication skills
Technical Support to Company’s business clients. Responsible to provide 100 % voice support to the clients and provide online technical resolution. Incumbent should open for 24X7 operations.
- Basic technical knowledge of PCs
- Basic Knowledge of MS Outlook troubleshooting, Internet and Networking
- Basic technical knowledge of Operating systems like Windows XP
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
The key accountability areas include:
♦ Pitch in new Clients for Event Management
♦ Pitch in new Clients for outdoor campaigns
♦ Experience in execution & operations of BTL Activities and events Management
♦ Quality control, Project to project cost accounting, Vendor development & new tie-ups,
♦ MIS, Cost effectiveness
♦ Knowledge of media sources, Strong follow-up,
♦ Qualities to work as team leader as well as self motivation, Visionary to make presentations on new projects, Maximum utilization sources/manpower working under him
♦ Commanding qualities
♦ Client & Vendor development
♦ Research work on new tenders & feasibility
♦ Billing control
♦ Handling outdoor campaigns
♦ Target oriented approach
♦ PR with nationalized agencies
· Interprets company goals into department goals and ensures communication to employees.
· Develops and ensures implementation of a human resource plan, policies and procedures that support organizational values and objectives and provide management with the required infrastructure to direct, motivate, and retain high-caliber employees.
· Plans and ensures optimum use of resources; administers and monitors use against budget.
· Develops background and rationale for recommendations to senior management on changed corporate policies or approaches.
· Responsibility includes employment, compensation, labor laws and training and development.
· Interview job applicants, review applications/ resumes, evaluate applicant’s skill and make recommendations regarding applicant’s qualifications.
· Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies and other recruitment sources.
· Prepare and maintain job documentation, and job evaluation system in coordination with the respective department and the authority.
· Prepare and distribute payroll.
· Design and conduct the induction and employee orientation process, Administer and explain benefits to the employees.
· Recommend, develop and schedule training program and development courses.
· Provide advice, assistance and follow up on company policies, procedures and documentation.
· Coordinate the resolution of specifies policy related and procedural problems and enquiry.
· Recommend, develop and maintain human resource data base, computer system and manual filling systems.
· Rationalize manpower utilization & carryout appropriate rightsizing activities.
Maintain a Job Card for each and every activity before starting without a miss.
Obtain PO from the client before starting any activity.
Budget allocation to all the parties (Employees, Vendors, and Misc) involved in particular activity.
Keep proper track of the activities and expenses of every project mentioned in the job card list.
Raise Invoice for all activities as soon as it the month ends or the activity comes to an end.
Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and making approval prior to payment.
Sort and match invoices and check requests.
Set invoices up for payment.
Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms.
Vendor file maintenance and responding to all vendor inquiries.
Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies.
Assist in month end closing in regard to Reconciliation of payments and Prepare analysis of accounts.
Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
Resolve invoice discrepancies.
Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
Maintain up-to-date billing system.
Follow up, collection and allocation of payments.
Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
Maintaining thorough, well organized accounts receivable customer files.
Research and negotiate chargeback claims.
Monitoring customer account details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
Investigate and resolve customer/client’s queries.
Organizing a recovery system and initiate collection efforts.
Communicating with clients via phone, email, mail or personally.
Assumes responsibility for effectively researching, tracking, and resolving (or properly referring) accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
Maintains regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information and/or to correct transactions.
Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems
Making designs & concepts according to the need of the client
Identify the customer needs and plans to the Respective area.
Giving demonstration (if necessary) of the same at the place decided by the client
Presentation & campaign reports
Coordination with customer and management
Doing Work with Creativity & out of the Box ideas
The GD work on the visual concepts and decide how the ad shall eventually look. They do the overall layout of message including graphics, sketching etc.
He/ She must be artistic.
Audio and Video Editing
Macromedia Dream Weaver
Adobe After Effects
1. Create eye-appealing formats and user-friendly, informative concept for clients as per their requirements
2. Expert in media buying and strong networking with different media houses.
3. Identifying and developing vendors for promotional campaigns.
4. Extensive knowledge in making of an advertisement/ serial/ documentary. It includes, conceptualization, content writing producing, editing, star-casting, costume designing, voice over, equipment hiring etc.
5. Coordinate the development and implementation of interactive advertising and messaging campaigns.
6. Work with facility customers on concept development whenever appropriate and in cooperation with Sales and Event Services.
7. Interface with vendors and manage the generation of concept with the appropriate employees, departments and other sources
8. Act as electronic media Managing Editor and ensure all content follows accepted journalistic practices, and the rules of standard language usage, spelling and grammar. Ensure composition and format of concept makes the most appropriate and effective use of the particular medium in which it appears.
9. Stay current on electronic media, technologies, trends, and issues that could have a positive or negative impact on client’s working.
- Recognizing potential and actual customers. Adding new customers and retaining the existing
- Creating and generating new & innovative means for Promotions i.e. coming up with new, fresh and original ideation.
- Leading, Approaching and pitching the clients and having thorough insight full understanding to clients needs preferences and expectations further forwarding the same to backend operations / office and finally watching and supervising that all clients details, specifications and expectations are met to clients delight and added to agencies experience and productivity.
- Preparing Presentations/Proposals after giving food of thought & consideration to various clientele requirements, assessing them and finally putting them in print or / pictorial form through PPT and presenting them to the potential client widespread in the market
- Preparing the plan on marketing research in terms of pitching & approaching the new business clients and keeping consistent follow-up in terms of service need and make them aware about tycoon as an agency to provide eventful services
- Developing & Maintaining relations with the existent employee from client side and keeping track of his past business working / tie ups, present status and future growth potential and further sustaining the same in long run to the best for our advantage.
- Having vision & leadership qualities to lead various verticals in a specialized way such as ATL, BTL & Event management.
- Content development
- Tenders short listing and filling
- Brand creation through website & development