· Interprets company goals into department goals and ensures communication to employees.
· Develops and ensures implementation of a human resource plan, policies and procedures that support organizational values and objectives and provide management with the required infrastructure to direct, motivate, and retain high-caliber employees.
· Plans and ensures optimum use of resources; administers and monitors use against budget.
· Develops background and rationale for recommendations to senior management on changed corporate policies or approaches.
· Responsibility includes employment, compensation, labor laws and training and development.
· Interview job applicants, review applications/ resumes, evaluate applicant’s skill and make recommendations regarding applicant’s qualifications.
· Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies and other recruitment sources.
· Prepare and maintain job documentation, and job evaluation system in coordination with the respective department and the authority.
· Prepare and distribute payroll.
· Design and conduct the induction and employee orientation process, Administer and explain benefits to the employees.
· Recommend, develop and schedule training program and development courses.
· Provide advice, assistance and follow up on company policies, procedures and documentation.
· Coordinate the resolution of specifies policy related and procedural problems and enquiry.
· Recommend, develop and maintain human resource data base, computer system and manual filling systems.
· Rationalize manpower utilization & carryout appropriate rightsizing activities.